Angular Online Training Course
AngularJS 4 Training provides you the skills needed to create dynamic web applications.
- Understand importance of AngularJS 4 and key features
- Create Controllers and share data between Controllers
- Dependency Injection concepts
- Learn Custom Directives, Filters and overview of Creating Routes
- Yeoman/generator-node, Node.js and Rest Exposure
- Deploy Validations and Business Logic in Controllers
- Integrating AngularJS 4 with MVC
Who can Join?
- Anybody looking to upgrade their careers and learn Angular JS can take up this course.
- A little knowledge on Java Script will be of help!
Angular JS Course Content
- Introduction to AngularJS
- What does AngularJS do for me?
- Who controls AngularJS?
- How can I get AngularJS?
- Our first AngularJS application
- A basic application
- Using angular-seed
- The pieces of the puzzle
- Two-way data binding
- How it fits together
- How much of the page is an Angular application?
- Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- A more advanced controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular’s take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
- Standard filters
- Writing your own filter
- Tying filters together
- What are scopes?
- What do scopes provide?
- Scope lifecycle
- Scopes as glue between controller and view
- Scope hierarchies
- Scope and events
- Angular Forms
- Angular forms vs HTML forms
- Angular form controls
- Form events
- The form controller
- Form validation
- CSS classes for form data
- Ajax, Data, and Angular
- High level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Teaching HTML new tricks
- Binding text and attributes
- Directive processing lifecycle
- DOM Processing
- A basic directive
- Directives and scopes
- Creating reusable directives
- Turning directives into components
- Testing in Angular
- Unit testing
- Working with Dependency Injection
- Other unit testing issues
- End-to-end testing
- Angular’s E2E testing framework
- Commands and expectations
- Controlling what happens before and after the test
- Running a scenario
- Unit testing
- Having 11+ years of experience in the Industry
- Working as a Senior Software Developer
- 5 years of experience in Angular JS